Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Do it yourself feeder mouse set up

I used an old book shelf and converted it to my feeder mouse set up. I put chicken wire in the front and secured it with nails and screws. For the back pannel I removed it and reinstalled it with door hinges so the back of the shelve can easily open and close when I need to clean the cage or feed the mouses. This is very convenient fore and easy on my back.since I won't have to Cary multiple heavy glass tanks around to clean them. An this way the mouses have more air circulation and ventilation during the days of summer. In glass tanks it it would always get messy and no air circulation in the tank. I prefer this method it is easier to clean and maintained also the mouses have more space and more fun then being in a boring glass tank. And plus they get to have two floors and plenty of toys this way. For me this setup is perfect. I might have to upgrade it later on

Beverly Hills Millionaire Exposes How To Climb

No comments:

Post a Comment