Tuesday, August 30, 2016

♡ DIY ”Baby” Pikachu Charm in CLAY ♡ | Kawaii Friday

How to make a little baby pikachu in Polymer Clay! ^__^ Thanks to everyone who requested this :3

▽~Info, tips and ideas~▽

-Make more of this one with different facial expression to make an adorable charm bracelet!

Have any ideas about what I should do next? Tell me in the comments :3

I love to see your creations! Tag me @cupofcaketv or use #kawaiiFriday to show me if you have tried out any of my tutorials ^___^

FAQ:

Clay: Polymer Clay, (Fimo soft clay, baked in 25 min, 110°C)

Paint: Liquid waterbased paint

Tools: Dotting tool and needle for painting details

Camera: Canon Eos 600D

Editing program: Premiere and photoshop Elements 12

Music: "Kawaii Friday Theme Music"

-made and recorded by me (aCupofcaketv)-

Have an awesome day! :D

Beverly Hills Millionaire Exposes How To Climb

No comments:

Post a Comment